Data Scientist with NLP focus
the tean® is an internationally operating digitalization consultancy with a focus on the development of artificial intelligence, data analytics and new digital business models.
To strengthen our team we are looking for motivated Data Scientists (full-time) with focus on Natural Language Processing (NLP). the tean® is located in Vienna and Duisburg. However, it is also possible to work permanently from home in Austria or Germany.
- preparation and analysis of textual data
- development and design of NLP concepts to identify semantics and relevance of heterogeneous conceptual worlds
- selection and orchestration of adequate NLP methods
- design of test models and optimization of the methods used
- training and integration of models into operational systems
- continuous monitoring and validation of model results and data
- coordination of data science activities in international teams
- preparation and presentation of findings for different stakeholders
- completed adequate university studies (for example business informatics, mathematics, physics, etc.)
- relevant work experience desirable
- knowledge of statistics, machine (deep) learning, natural language processing, computer vision; proof of practical experience in at least one of the specified areas is required
- very good programming skills in Python
- structured work style and have fun solving complex tasks
- talent to think conceptually and analytically
- strong social skills and intercultural understanding
- excellent German and English language skills for international deployment
- innovative projects around the topics of AI, data analytics and digital business development
- challenging, exciting tasks
- dynamic growth: diverse career and development opportunities within the company
- flexible working hours
- flexible work locations (home office option independent of COVID-19)
- great office at Vienna's Stephansplatz with coffee, tea and snacks
- modern work equipment
- a corporate culture focused on work-life balance
- flat hierarchies with plenty of room for own ideas and development
- friendly, ambitious team
- employee events
- international network of experts
- animal welfare commitment of the company
You are paid in accordance with the collective agreement for services in automatic data processing and information technology. Minimum salary according to the collective agreement: € 2.556,- (on a full-time basis). There is of course a willingness to overpay, depending on your qualifications and professional experience.
Are you interested? If so, please contact us with any questions and/or your application (cover letter, CV with photo, relevant certificates, etc.) exclusively in writing by e-mail to email@example.com (contact person: Silvia Klein).
When applying, please indicate the platform through which you came across our job advertisement.